Oz Line Ultra Braid is now in.
Made in Australia for Oz Fishing Tackle by one of the countries leading manufactures, it is of the finest quality and top of the line braid.
It has also won awards for its high quality characteristics.
Where to use Ultra Braid
Ultra Braid facts
for a low stretch, ultra thin diameter braid you expect from the new wave of braids.
It has some outstanding characteristics including the facts
- For its diameter Ultra Braid is stronger than steel
- Ultra Braid will not deteriorate in sunlight
- Ultra Braid will not absorb water
- Ultra Braid has no line memory
Ultra Braid is a fantastic fishing line for
- Lure casting
- Trolling both lures and whole baits
- Fly reel backing
- Bottom fishing or bottom bashing on reefs and snaggy structures
Unlike thermofused and fusion lines, Ultra-Braid does not become subject to "fluffing" after the fused coating begins to wear.
The effect of "fluffing" is when the line is being retrieved, it creates a much larger wake as it is pulled through the water.
When anglers need every advantage they can get, Oz Line Ultra-Braid should be your number one pick.
Ultra-Braid has enough body density to cast far distances while being soft enough to ensure excellent handling and usability.
It provides a remarkable sense of feel and situation awareness when used for lure fishing.
Advantages of Oz Line Ultra-Braid
- Crisper Lure action
- Not weakened by sunlight
- Runs fishing lures deeper
- Positive hook setting
- Exceptional strength to diameter ratio
- Phenomenal sensitivity from near zero stretch
- 100% Australian made, owned and operated
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.